|Fall 2013 Semester Information | Resource and Instructional Information | Lunch | ID Badges | Portraits and Yearbook | Wish List | Student Government | Student Showcases and Performances | Parent's Room|
(All lunches are $3.00, except pizza which is a $1.50 per slice.
Lunch tickets are not refundable and specific for the date
Please Note-lunch orders are counted and supplies are purchased one week prior to lunch date. In order to assure that our lunch ticket reservation commitments are honored extra lunches can only be sold after 1:15 after all ticket holders have received their prepaid lunches. No exceptions will be made, so please order your child's lunches in advance so that we may be well prepared for all hungry tummies!
Spring 2013 Lunch Menu
25 Apr: Slice of pizza and salad(Neon orange)
2 May: No lunch
Thank you for supporting Thursday
You may purchase your lunch tickets from Hall Monitor #3 (near the Library) on Thursdays. Tickets are available from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Remember, you must purchase your tickets at least one week before the lunch is scheduled. We no longer sell drink tickets, so either bring your own drink or you can purchase one from the snack table.
Lunch Room Rules
Parents, please take a few moments to go over these rules with your children.
1. All students must sign in upon arriving in Break Room even if time spent there is expected to be less than one hour. This is very necessary if we should ever have an event and have to vacate the building. Not signing in to Break Room seems to be a problem with most of the middle and high school age. Because of the number of students present, this room can be noisy, so students may sign in at the library for quiet study.
2. Students are not to leave the Break Room or Library unless they are picked up by a parent, have to go to a scheduled class or need a bathroom break. A hall pass will be given by a Break Room Monitor and should be brought back upon return. High school students are allowed to leave IF they sign out, and IF they are going to the outside approved areas. High schoolers, as well as all other students and adults, should not be loitering in the hallways. This problem has increased as the year has progressed. We will begin to work diligently on this problem this week. Please make sure your children/ teens are aware of this.
3. Students are allowed one free hour of Break Room time each Thursday (this is not including their thirty minute lunch break). Unless the parent is covering their required volunteer shift, teaching a class, or has an emergency situation that has been brought to the attention of a board member, a student should not be in the room for more than the allowed one hour, with the exception of those who have paid $25 per semester for each extra hour). We will begin to monitor this more closely. For those children who are being left longer than this (and there are several that are breaking this rule), you can expect to start being charged immediately for this service. This is not the place to leave your children while you do Christmas shopping or errands.
4. If your child is bringing games, please make sure that it is appropriate to be in a room with younger children. Our break room workers have full rights to ask your student to put a game away if it is questionable in any way to them.
5. Do not destroy or deface any tables in the lunch room area. We have had problems with this in the past and will be instituting disciplinary action for anyone caught doing so.
6. Clean up after yourselves. Do not leave any trash in the lunch room. Please place all trash in the trashcans and all recyclables in the recycling cans.
Can't find what you're looking for? Check the Site Map!
If you would like to contact our Administrator, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about Registration or Tuition, email email@example.com.
If you are new to Thursday Connection or have general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions, Comments or Suggestions about the website may be emailed to email@example.com.
Website and all content Copyright © 2006-2011 Thursday Connection Home Schoolers' Cooperative